Applications for the 2020 Family Camps that were canceled due to Covid-19 will be considered.
Fit Quest Family Camp is brought to you by the generosity of Sutter Health Sierra Region and eligibility to apply is based on participation in our Fit Quest Program, in Yuba, Sutter, Placer or Sacramento counties. The weekend program is life-changing and so well enjoyed.
Family Camp is a free of cost weekend with transportation provided, if needed. Families spend time together exploring the three tenets of Fit Quest in a fun, dynamic environment. Each family has their own camping cabin and all meals and snacks are provided. The three tenets are Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Mental Wellness. Single parents are welcome too, if there are more than two kid’s we strongly encourage another adult come along. Infants and toddlers are provided child care during activities. The pool is open with a lifeguard for family fun.
Family Camp FAQs
- Transportation can be provided from Yuba City, Marysville & Lincoln
- Six meals
- Sleeping Accommodations
- Naturalist Lead Activities
- A weekend of fun for the entire family!
- Day Care is provided for infants and toddlers
- Sleeping Bags or Blankets, Pillows
- Comfortable clothes appropriate for physical activity
- Shoes appropriate for walking on trails
- Willingness to Participate
- An open mind
Students who were eligible in 19/20 calendar year, as well as, students in the 2021 calendar year are eligible to attend Shady Creek and participating in Fit Quest may apply.